Tupperware Tuesdays

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesdays consist of me eating out of tupperwares for the duration of the day...and night. Due to the fact that I have school layed out from 8am-10pm. Bogus bogus, lame! and shame on me for making that schedule...so don't feel sorry for me. I deserved THAT one.

Today in Biology, I couldn't stop yawning. My tear production was working over-time today.

This may not look pretty.



Last night, I thought it'd be the best idea to prepare breakfast ahead of time, and boy was I glad I did.
I woke up slightly late than I wanted to.
I wanted to wake up at 630 but ended up hopping out of bed at 7am.

My excuse for the extra 30 minutes was that I needed my beauty sleep...because sleep makes you beautiful right? well, at least that's what they say, kay?

Let me just say, extra sleep does not make you beautiful. At least in my case.



I love to purchase the big bag of cooked shrimp from costco. It eliminates cooking chicken on lazy days.



With Rojos Mango-Peach Salsa and Happy Cow Cheese Wedges.



Refreshing orange.

Time to head to class! I'm late!

2 comments:

Ana March 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

My morning was off to an early start today too! I wish I had prepped b-fast last night, all I had time to eat was a lunabar! Hope your classes went well.

Jenn (GH) March 23, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

I am so happy you left a comment on my blog b/c I found yours. You are simply adorable!!!! Your "about me"...ummm....it's just too cute and funny.

Oh yeah... I, too, love the idea of infinite things. Very much so. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP