Thanks for taking the time and checking this page. I tried to type out a shindig about me, but it just looked way cheesy and I realized actually how uninteresting I am. So instead, I will give a few random facts myself.
1) I love the nostalgic feeling after a swim, it also helps that I work at a pool and get a nice tan at the same time.
2) I love positive people and try to surround myself around them as much as possible. I just love absorbing their energy.
3) I love to draw
4) Peanut Butter frozen yogurt is the bomb
5) No matter what, I always cry everytime I watch Remember the Titans
6) I was into the whole Twilight craze (books), but the movie ruined it for me since then. So now it's Harry Potter all the way.
7) I love God, and need Him in my life.
8) I like reading Yoda quotes for some reason, partly because I like to imitate Yoda. But I've never seen Star Wars. Ever.
9) I love food, I would try almost anything.
10) Zombieland is an awesome movie.
11) The Resident Evil games on the Play Station scared me and gave me nightmares as a kid.
12) Seth Rogen is awesome, I like him.
13) Nothing beats ice cold water, and maybe a diet coke.
14) Good beer and good music.
15) I love the idea of infinite things.
16) I love fruity flavored chapstick, my favorite is StarBurst's Tangelo Mango. It smells and tastes amazing. I can't go back to regular chapstick.
17) I love how liberating it feels to extract an eyelash stuck in your eye, it's like a sigh of relief.
18) I have an addiction to Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice syrup. It's $42 on ebay?! :'o(
Five things I loathe.
I loathe: When I eat food and my fingers end up smelling like the chicken all day, no matter how many times I scrub it clean. Drives me nutso!
I loathe: Photo enforced traffic lights. I get really anxious and stressed out when I am driving towards an intersection with cameras ready to snap my license plate any moment.
I loathe: seagulls. My job is to scrub their droppings off the deck, and sometimes it's hard.
I loathe: flies. It doesn't matter whether it's a fruit fly or a house fly. It's my biggest pet peeve to hear or see one flying around the house. I literally can't concentrate, I have the need to kill it.
I loathe: I don't like it when my hair feels oily, it really bothers me.
I loathe: eating liver. Don't like the taste.
Tell me one thing you love and one thing you loathe.