Time time time time!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

For the past week, each night before I go bed I ask myself "Are you satisfied with how you used your time today?" and the answer 100% of the time is NO.  Yet the next day, the same pattern gets repeated and it's a cycle. It's so easy to waste time for me, like it is to waste money. I am working on handling my time and know that there are things that I need to sacrifice. That should be worth the sacrifice!



I spend way too much time on facebook, reading blogs, reading a bunch of garbage online, doing the same mundane things over, and just find myself being BORED. It doesn't mean that it's bad doing these things, but it's best to do it in moderation, I understand that we don't always need everything to be productive every minute of the day. Downtime is always good too, even if that means going on Facebook to relax?

I was scrummaging  for my planner yesterday and I found it. I need to put that thing to good use, I haven't used it since August! I also want to buy another new planner I'd enjoy writing in. Suggestions? Or am I just wasting my money?

I'm really picky and it has to be something I'd enjoy writing in. I've had countless of journals (more than five), but the moleskin that I recently purchased has been my favorite and I always want to write in it.


I've also been contemplating on doing a media cleanse with a few exceptions, so we'll see how that goes. I don't want to, but I should.

- After class this morning, I was sooo starved that I ditched my biology class and went to eat Pho (Vietnamese beef noodle). I was so starved that I couldn't concentrate, time went by soooo s-l-o-w-l-y in my stat class. I figured I'd be miserable if I went to my biology class, plus I have an 88% so I'm not close to failing :o)
When I was finished, I found out that there has to be a minimum charge of $10 on the card?! then I wished I had gone to class or at least got a bagel instead. Darn it for trying to save money! I HAD to buy a $3 drink and it wasn't even good. Karma right there.




***blogger is being a butt-face and not letting me upload pictures. I am definately switching to WordPress, I made an account, I just need help figuring out some shtuff! I think I'll call it a night.


How do you organize your time?



1 comments:

The Purple Carrot October 23, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

You sound like me ... I always want new planners and journals ... they're fun :)

I suggest using Windows Live Writer to blog (if you use a PC) ... you upload pics and everything to it and it then posts to your blog, thus not mattering if Blogger wants to let you upload pics ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP