New items and bikini challenge!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello! it has been so long since my last entry. I've had many things that I wanted to write about but I've been lagging with bringing my camera everywhere and forgetting most of the time. Lately I've just been enjoy every blog I've been reading and just trying to finish this semester of school :o)


I'd like to hare with you guys new items I've purchase that I LOVE!  I love to read about new discoveries with food and items from other entries, and though that, I have also discovered I liked them too.


This is my new insulated lunch duffle bag from Target. It's not as big as it looks (it fits 9 cans) it's the perfect size! Since I am at school all day til 10pm on Tuesdays (lame), carrying this lunch bag is not only cute, but it is also not embarrassing and heavy compared to my other cooler.

la la la

I love it and it is perfect for my bikini ready challenge :o)
which I will talk about later.

Next up......

I don't know what took me so long to buy a reusable water bottle. I guess I never found the right one.
This is my favorite water bottle and I can't leave home without it!
This too was also purchased at Target for $9.99....what a steal! (for me anyway)


I refilled this twice according to my clicker. It is so helpful for such a forgetful gal like me :o(
Today in lab I forgot which test tubes were mine, even though I experimented with it 30 minutes prior. see?

I LOVE the sprout. That was immediately the first thing I noticed. Am I weird like that? The sprout isn't TOO WIDE that it drips all over your mouth, and it isn't THIN so that you don't create water bubbles that clog.

They had several colors to choose, from Green, Blue, Red, Pink, and Purple.

Recently I discovered a new (new to me) magazine. M&F hers.


It is such a helpful magazine for those who are interested in being fit, learning new techniques with working out, and staying motivated. It cuts to the chase and I love how each and every page is important and that doesn't focus on beauty/make-up/useless-ness stuff like other fitness magazines (I can get that info from US Weekly!)


Currently I am on day #1. This is my bikini challenge to stay fit and snuggly fit into my bikini!

What's great about it, is that there is a plan. Lately, I have been so so so so unmotivated. I have been so unmotivated that it tarnished my gym efforts and my eating habits. To tell you the truth, I probably went to the gym 2.5 times in the last two weeks. Now that I have a PLAN I feel like there is no reason to slack off. Because in the last two weeks, it just felt like I was lost, and that I didn't know what to do with myself. I think this is the reason for not blogging :o/

It includes workouts for the month. Stellar! The trainer conducting this Bikini-Ready Program is a sought out trainer Kim Oddo. I checked his website and he has quite a list of many pro fitness and figure competitors that he's trained who look incredible! And many who have won pro-cards! So it is awesome to think I am following a program from a renown? trainer and maybe an expen$ive one? ;o) You can follow this program too!
Today is rest day from the gym, because I have school til 10pm and I've been there since 8am. I realized that I walk at least 2.5 miles today at school (the parking lot is so far away!), so I am glad it's an active rest day :o)



How are you?? Have you done any type of programs like this? especially from magazines?

--I definately DID NOT! Because I never found a program that I liked. I used to pick up tons of magazines with programs, but once I bought them, I just read them and forget about it.

4 comments:

Lele March 9, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Target bags are TOO GOOD FOR THEIR OWN GOOD. I love them so.
In regards to magazine workouts, this is so silly, but I have an ab workout torn out from a Seventeen magazine from like 2001 and it is still one of my favorite quick workouts. But I've never done a program-program.

Ana March 9, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

I'm loving both of your buys! The clicker on the water bottle is a genius idea, like you I am also very forgetful.

Not too long ago I was in an exercise rut, I started to incorporate a weekly weight training program and I've been loving it.

Annie March 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

I think I'm headed to Target this weekend. :)

Alisha @ Unusual Passions April 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Built NY makes similar lunch bags, and I have a plain black one from their brand. I love it!

Those are some crazy-looking abs! Whoa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP